Friday, May 1, 2009

24 hours into my stay in Asia...

--justin_wong@spf.gov.sg--
to: jtrekmail@gmail.com
date: Sat, May 2, 2009 at 4:46 AM
subject: Re: picture

Dear Joel,

Thank you for your prompt response, and your assistance at the
scene of the fire. The photo will be forwarded to the Investigation Officer
in charge of the case. Enjoy the rest of your stay in Singapore, and have a
pleasant onward journey to Melaka!

Thanks and Warmest Regards
ASP Justin Wong
Team Leader 'D'
Rochor Neighbourhood Police Centre
Central Police Division

----

This wasn't exactly how I expected my visit to start. I think I'll leave my usual picture out of the post this time. I don't have the time to make it a proper post anyway. All will be explained later.

2 comments:

  1. A thank you note and pleasant wishes for good travel..... from the police?
    Hmmm, Anonymom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iiiiiiiinteresting. Now I'm doubly intrigued about your time there (normal intrigue + this). Looks like you're being a helpful young man!

    ReplyDelete