Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Next Trip: Tobago

I've been posting tips from time to time, but for the first time since I came back after my big trip, I'll be leaving the country again! I'm just going for a week, but I'll be somewhere I've never been before: Tobago.

Tobago is a Caribbean island, the smaller of the two main islands of the nation Trinidad and Tobago. Located just north of Venezuela, it's an English and Creole speaking country that requires no visas of American nationals staying for less than 90 days.

I leave Saturday morning, with my girlfriend, to meet my aunt and cousin. A little break from the acting life in the Big Apple.

It's beach time.

2 comments:

  1. Tobago is a really interesting destination I am certain you will find your time there amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since I visit Dominican Republic and Cuba, I felt in love with the Caribbean countries and the so temeramental and friendly people from there:)I am sure that you had so many special moments while there, especially if you shared it with your girlfriend! Please, Joel, upload some picts for us:)

    ReplyDelete